SALE: Factor One V1
Save up to £3,250!
This is where it all started for Factor: a unique frame-shape designed for stiffness and producing fantastic aerodynamics.
You can save £1,550 on the frameset alone, and make further savings if you purchase a rolling chassis or go for a full build.
Contact us or see below for more details.
FRAMESET: £2,950 (save £1,550!)
Previously priced at £4,500, the Factor One V1 frameset is now available for just £2,950.
When purchasing a frameset from Super Domestique you will benefit from a comprehensive sizing on our jig.
We will choose your bar, stem and seatpost sizes as well the spacer stack. We will also determine your optimal crank length and set your overall position.
Frameset specification includes:
- RGi Carbon construction, tapered/shaped 1-1/8″ upper and 1-3/8″ lower head tube, compact pro race geometry, internal cable routing
- RGi Carbon
- CeramicSpeed 1-1/8″ Custom Headset
- Factor ONE, Rgi Carbon. 0 or 25 mm setback available
- CeramicSpeed for Shimano 24mm or Sram GXP
- Factor OTIS (ONE Total Integration System) Evo integrated bar/stem
- Factor Hi Grip tape
ROLLING CHASSIS: from £4,500 (save £1,800!)
If you purchase the Factor One V1 as a rolling chassis, you can save a further £350.
With the frameset specification as above, you have the choice of either Black Inc or ENVE wheels.
BLACK INC (Thirty of Fifty rims)
- Total cost: £4,500 - SAVE £1,800
ENVE SES (3.4 or 4.5 rims) built on Chris King hubs of choice:
- Total cost: £5,750 - SAVE £1,800
Black Inc is Factor's in-house wheel brand, designed, manufactured and built in their own factory.
With a very wide 27mm rim proile and built on CeramicSpeed bearings and hubs, they are comfortable, light and fast.
ENVE wheels offer the best in aerodynamics, ride quality and stiffness, beautiful aesthetics and are at the very forefront of technology, always pushing new revisions to their already impressive designs.
FULL BUILD: from £6,132
We have amazing package deals when building up a Factor One V1 with one of the following groupsets:
1. SHIMANO DURA ACE R9150 Di2
Shimano's flagship groupset offers precise, seriously fast shifting and beautiful ergonomics
- Total cost: £6,932 - SAVE £3,250
2. SHIMANO ULTEGRA R8050 Di2
Ultegra Di2 looks good, feels great and delivers fantastic performance
- Total cost: £6,132 - SAVE £2,750
3. SRAM ETAP
Wireless, reliable and wonderfully intuitive, Etap is the world's lightest electronic groupset
Total cost: £6,870 - SAVE £2,350
A full custom build will be supplied with:
- BLACK INC 50mm wheels*
- FIZIK R1 saddle
- VITTORIA Corsa or Corsa Control G+ tyres
* or upgrade to ENVE wheelset for only £1,250
A full build also includes all our usual extras:
A comprehensive 3 hour bike fit including custom moulded orthotics and saddle pressure mapping.
You will also receive a CAD drawing of your setup, full bike build, photoset and your first service.