At Super Domestique it's the details that really matter to us. That means when we service or build your bike we take our time to make sure everything is perfect. The goal is that your bike comes back looking and riding better than the day you bought it!
Our workshop is situated within the Arch at Drysdale St alongside the great coffee, pizza and craft beer of Hex cafe. Grab one of London's best flat whites while you wait or come and relax and watch the racing on the big screen!
On a bike build or full service you can expect the following:
- Every bike is test ridden to be 100% sure any creaks and noises have been eliminated and that the bike doesn't only function properly "in the stand".
- We run used parts though our eco-friendly parts washer to clean and degrease.
- Bikes are fully cleaned, re-lubed and protected/polished.
- We use only the best assembly compounds, pastes, lubes and grease.
- Di2 / EPS / Etap diagnotstics and updates are run where required.
- Your bartape will be immaculately wrapped and spaced with perfect symmetry.
- Tyre logos are centered to valves.
- Your cables will be routed and housings cut to length to ensure the least possible friction and therefore the smoothest brake and gear function.
- Cable housing logo placement and orientation will be obsessed over so your bike looks perfect.
- Electronic cables will be shrink-wrapped together with brake housing and junction boxes concealed where possible for the cleanest looking cockpit.
- We install frame protectors over the cable housings so we are not sticking 3M patches all over your precious frame.
- That's all before we colour-match the brake cable donuts to your bike.
FULL SERVICE (Strip, degrease, rebuild, recable) £150
GENERAL SERVICE £90
BIKE BUILD £200
WHEELBUILDING £40-50 PER WHEEL
ALL OTHER WORKSHOP SERVICES AT £60/PH IN 15 MIN INTERVALS
ALL PRICES ARE EXCLUSIVE OF PARTS
THE WORKSHOP IS OPEN TUESDAY TO SATURDAY
EARLY OR LATE (OUT OF HOURS) DROP OFF OR COLLECTION CAN BE ARRANGED
TO BOOK IN PLEASE CALL 02086109777, EMAIL OR REQUEST A CALL BACK BELOW
Super Domestique is an official Campagnolo Pro Shop.
We have the highest level of expertise, training, support and experience in working on Campagnolo equipped bikes.
We offer a full EPS diagnostics service.
Leave your bike in the best possible hands and book in now.
Super Domestique is a Chris King Service Centre.
As well as supplying Chris King precision components, we also offer expert maintenance and repair of their headsets, hubs and bottom brackets.
We dismantle, clean, grease and re-build Chris King parts with the greatest care, the right tools and the correct professional lubricants.
Handmade in Portland, Oregon, every product in the Chris King range is designed without compromise to offer the ultimate upgrade.